Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE FREE FREE

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by hi pinion, Jan 25, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Nothing in life is ........FREE! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifHA!Got your attention though,diddnt I /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif?350 motor complete,from intake to pan,150000 -160000 on it,runs fine ,diddnt burn any last i remember.Already pulled for you and ready to go!!!!200.00...or trade for good set of 15x12 8 lug rims,or anything usefull to my project.Ok guys dont all jump at once at this one.YOURS TRULY HP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

WOW!!what a hot thread!So hot i have to reply to myself.over 300 veiws,and no replys. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifSOMEONE in here needs this,for a spare at least.good motor to get you down the road at least,or you can rebuild it!!!i am a stand up guy with stand up deals,despite the FREE thing.common!!

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea.i would take it for my v8 swap in my s-10..but ur to far for me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif like 90% of the other people on here with good deals lol

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah,no doubt.i just need some wheels to go with my tires i just got.The good thing about it is i know where the motor has been....if that makes any diffrence to all veiwing...YOURS TRULY,HP /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bgchvy79

bgchvy79 1/2 ton status

I'll give ya $400 if u deliver.....I'm in SC

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

oh wow,you said your in SC(diddnt read your profile)and thought it was Santa Cruz....anyway,id have to check shipping/or you,to see how much.......I gave you the ph#,when your ready....oh,what does"thank ya hoss"mean?.....youve publicly made an offer,and i might do it ,deppending on shipping.Its here waiting for you.THANKS

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll give ya $400 if u deliver.....I'm in SC

[/ QUOTE ]
    You need to figure out what shipping from Sacramento California to you in South Carolina would be. You would get a crate motor... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif