Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free freight on ANYTHING at 4WPW tomorrow only

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Jul 3, 2001.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I am on the emailing list for 4wheel parts wholesalers and I got one that said anything bought tomorrow will be shipped free. I dont know if its for e-purchases only or what (or its convienient that they are closed tomorrow). This goes for tires, lift kits ANYTHING. If anyone wants me to forward the email to them let me know...before tomorrow would be best...
    Brent

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It has to be through the website since the stores won't be open... that would be stupid to make it in store and not be open, unless that was the plan they had the whole time!

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I hear everyone here talk smack about 4WPW, but that's where I got my tires from and I get their magazine as well. I'm more than happy with their service.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

4. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Make them ship me 5x38 14,5 15 SS to Norway if you can. Wow free shipping[​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=red><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com>http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com</A></font color=red>