Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Full Hard top...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kmbonomo, Aug 19, 2001.

1. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

Anyone need a free full hard top for blazer.. I have a full convertible conversion and put a soft top on so I dont need the full 1975 hard top any more.. tuff part is im in Traverse City Michigan and they arent worth shipping.. so you need to pick it up... Keith

Go Topless or don't go at all !!!
    83 K5 Full Convertible Conversion

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Yeah know you just might want to wait till ohhhhhh say December before you decide you can let that Hard top go. I'm from Troy and I know what your winters are like. I also have a convertable car and a 75 K5. I'm in Atlanta now and the hard top sit in the back yard all summer and it's goes back on in November. The Convertable (70 Pontiac) is about the last car I'll drive that time of year. That soft top just doesn't retain the heat as well as the hard top. It also wont handle a couple feet of snow on top as well as the hard top.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s>communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s</a>
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    79 Chevy Blazer, Her's
    70 Chevy Burb
    Grim-Reaper

3. kmbonomo

kmbonomo 1/2 ton status

It dont get no snow on it sitten in a po barn... Its a summer vehicle.... You want a dog house with windows????

Go Topless or don't go at all !!!
    <font color=red>83 K5 Full Convertible Conversion</font color=red>

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

If you were closer than 750 miles yes I would take it. [​IMG]

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s>communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s</a>
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    79 Chevy Blazer, Her's
    70 Chevy Burb
    Grim-Reaper