Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free image hosting...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DPI, Jan 13, 2004.

1. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

This is cool and its free. There are some rules, but seems kinda cool to me! Hopefully there is not some spooky ulterior motive going on here. If there is, I am sure someone will enlighten me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The only issue I see is you have no control over your image after you upload it.

If you just need a place to put a quick pic, this looks like it!

http://imageshack.us/indexs.php

[​IMG]

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Hate to Hijack, but how's the rockwell project coming?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

The only thing I've done is weld the rear spiders and a lot of dreaming. I may try to go with leaf springs in the short term just to get it up and running, then do a link suspension later. I may try to do some 52" springs in the front and 56" or 63" springs in the back. I just have a lot of other crap going on now with moving and building a new house...

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

That's what my plans were when I was going to swap in the unimog axles. Run leaf springs first then swap over to a link suspension at a later date. Quite a bit cheaper than the 4 link, at first anyway.

Good luck. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif