Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Malamute female

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by kdkge, Jun 10, 2005.

1. kdkge

kdkge Registered Member

Very petite pretty Malamute female. Lost her winter fur so she is looking kinda lean but the thick pretty fur will return next fall. Blondish fur with blue eyes. Current on all shots as well as spay.

Had her for several months. Got her from the pound when she was about 8 months old, there was several families that wanted her, but we were first in line.

She is just too rambucious for our household. She is a runner, so that is great if you are a jogger & want a running partner but isn't so great when she gets out of the yard.

I will not let her go to a household with kids, she doesn't respect them. She isn't mean to them, she just won't mind them and jumps up at them. She needs a very good yard with a good fence and nothing for her to chew on (she is still a puppy so she is still chewing).

She is crate trained, sleeps all night in a crate and will spend day time hours in the crate with no problem as well. Fine with other dogs, but will grow up to be a alpha dog. Good start with leash training, but she want to run... Extremely strong for her size (think sled dog...)

719-231-4416 kdkg@yahoo.com

Local pickup only -- Colorado Springs CO

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Still available? I was considering another dog to compliment my Husky... I need a wheel dog. I have a huge yard and a 5 year old who respects dogs. If you can make an acception, I may have to come pick her up. PM me if you are interested.

Oh yeah... Pics please.

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I've seen this dog when picking up a dirt bike. BVery nice, loving dog. Just has a lot of energy.