Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! Free Membership !!! Vote on the Best Picture !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Feb 12, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I protest the 12th isn't over yet and I just posted my pic /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Screw him, I stabbed myself with a Philips screwdriver to be recognized for this award, and get this, A BIG FAT NOTHING.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

woohoo i got a vote /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ah, I wanted to be included what happened? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

FINALLY I can say this...

Why post this in the Lounge? Everyone who can enter the contest already has a membership and therefore doesn't need a free one...

Anyway... I have been wondering that for the last two weeks and haven't been able to inquire as to the answer. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Why post this in the Lounge? Everyone who can enter the contest already has a membership and therefore doesn't need a free one...

[/ QUOTE ] Because we are all( enter my name here) needing the membership now you rabbit stretching hoohaawanker...

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Pffffft...

Holy crap... Umm... I was looking at that Garfield thing the other day... I still need to put him in my truck... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I voted for Branndon but deep down inside I voted for Wilson... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hey, no one liked my wheeling Buick picture? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    FINALLY I can say this...

Anyway... I have been wondering that for the last two weeks and haven't been able to inquire as to the answer. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I edited my original post in the original thread to address that issue... Nobody responded so I let it go... It's all about the picture hosting. It's in the mega-long fine print in the very first post on the first page of the pictures thread...

12. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Hey all... I really meant this to be good clean fun and my main goal was to learn some good new places to host my pictures... I also have had a lot of people help me out in the past months while I was out of work, so to keep the good will flowing I wanted to donate a membership too.

However, it looks like in the process I made up a bunch of rules that might have left folks out and if I hadn't made up rules some people might have felt like they weren't given a fair shot at the contest. My Grandma always told me the path to Hell is paved with good intentions!!!

In any case, I mean well with this whole thing so I'll let this poll go for a few days and if popular opinion dictates that I should restart it I will gladly do so with everyone who should have a fair place in it. Just trying to do the right thing here... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Any pic I post will be from my site /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Its almost always up unless the domain company screws up the renueal like this past fall, or I pull the site down for changes. I forgot to mention I was hosting my own pics /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

600mb and unlimited bandwidth /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I voted for Branndon but deep down inside I voted for Wilson...

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifAll that remains of Wilson is a shiny skin toned X... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

How come all the photes are not votable?
    The one I was gonna vote on is not in the pick list?

16. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its almost always up unless the domain company screws up the renueal like this past fall, or I pull the site down for changes. I forgot to mention I was hosting my own pics /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one do you want voted on???

17. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't feel like it was fair for some people to have multiple pictures to vote on and some to only have one picture... but I'm open to suggestions... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

18. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one do you want voted on???

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont have to change poll for me, but if I had to pick one probley the Vegas watershow pic /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Its no biggie, I just put ten more pics in my new post in the lounge /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

His soul will live on in our hearts forever.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? My pic is there /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif