Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Money.. finders fee paid.. this is not a scam

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, Aug 23, 2003.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a
    late 80s k30 crew cab 3 + 3 SRW 4 x 4
    must be mint or in excellent condition
    from a rust free western state or florida>> I will fly in to buy the right truck
    premium paid for a tbi smallblock
    any trim level... stock to mild custom
    I WILL PAY A FINDERS FEE TO YOU DIRECTLY if I buy the truck
    I will post and repost this until I find the elusive vehicle I want.. I rather pay one of you than a wholesaler
    cam
    abstractmetal@earthlink.net
    /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

2. How much are you looking to spend?

3. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

there is one around the corner from me. will see if its still forsale. they were asking 3500.00 for it at one time. never looked close at it. will do today.

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

if hes not interested let me know the details and where in VA it is...i might know another person that would want it

Later

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ill keep my eyes open here in the portland area /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what does 3 + 3 mean?

7. camiswelding

I am prepared to pay top dollar for a mint truck... I want something I will keep forever and has what I want in it.. obviously this is going to be a family pull vehicle.. my wife 4 doggies and gear....
    a mint truck is around... not interested in anything less
    the finders fee will be generous
    3 + 3 was chevys description of the crew cab single rear wheel, usually 4 x 4 but there were a number made in 2x (3 person front 3 persons rear...)
    cam

8. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I dont know if its for sale but there is one over in North Phoenix Az at a body shop. I see it there all the time. Its yellow w/grey interior, real sharp, has a 6' bed tho'

I can stop by tomorrow and ask if they want to sell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If youre willing to pay top $ for it and theyre willing to sell, its a real nice truck. Wish I had a PC camera and Id snap some pics for ya..

Let me know and Ill swing by.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Hrmm... looks like that is a Dually though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. camiswelding

Ive seen whats currently out there in the truck trader etc,, mostly duallies or from rust states... and yes if anyone knows of a really nice one ask them if they want to sell if... remember a mint creampuff truck is what i want
    finders fee is based on a percentage of the purchase
    cam

12. LilWes278

LilWes278 Registered Member

A guy that I work with (and live close to) has a CLEAN, all-stock, white '89 K30 3+3 with a big block and 80K original miles. It is fully loaded (w/tinted windows), and the body is perfect. I never thought he would sell it, but the other day he mentioned that he was thinking about selling it to get a cheaper pickup + an ATV. If this sounds like what you are wanting, email me at LilWes278@aol.com and I can get full details for you. /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

13. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Allright, here you go..................

I stopped by the body shop its called Az Tech Auto Body in Phoenix....

I spoke with the guy that owns it, he said its not for sale but cash in hand and he might let go of it.

Its a badass truck if you ask me, the eng compartment is very clean and stock, the body is perfect, no dings or dents, Its a strange color yellow almost pearl white he sprayed it himself. (real nice paint job).. The interior is tan with leather and a little tweed mixed in and lots of billet parts, very clean and cosmetic, it still has the stock stereo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.. Its a 1 ton truck but he lowered it 2", it looks sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..Stock wheels tho' still very niiiice.

He says its a 88 but he installed a 91 front clip but still has the 88 clip..

He gave me his card but lost it somewhere but I dont have a problem with swinging by there tomorrow morning and getting another one, I'll relay it to you as soon as I can and will try to get a couple of pics if I can borrow a comera.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. camiswelding

wes I sent you an email... CHECK THAT TRUCK OUT AND LET ME KNOW
    Jerry.... he lowered a 4 x 4???? ok well pics and options .. your still in the running
    thanks
    cam