Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free mouse catcher

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Goober, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

The crappy neighbors moved out and left one of their cats. They actually had two (Frick & Frack) but they came back and picked up the other one.

It’s been 5 months and I don’t think they are coming back and my son didn't like the idea of sticking it in a burlap sack and tossing him in the river /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so, does anyone want a really cool cat?

This cat is really laid back and friendly. It’s been living outside for awhile but it’s been eating well (I knew I shouldn’t have fed it) and would probably prefer to live indoors.

It’s about 2 ½ years old and seems to be healthy.

Free delivery in the Seattle area! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Frack

[​IMG]

Brady (My Son) & Frack

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm Sturgeon bait /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    J/K I have one stray at the house that dropped a litter of kittys, went to grab one the other day and it damn near chewed my hand off, just as I was peeling the nasty bastid off momma came out of nowhere and started tearing chunks off my ankle.
    Had to grab a broom to get off my porch, funny she now runs like hell when she hears that shotgun rack a shell.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

aside from being one fugly cat, its awful skinny. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif otherwise wed take it for Taylor.

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    aside from being one fugly cat,

[/ QUOTE ]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    its awful skinny.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was the runt of the litter and he's got really short hair, that's why he looks so skinny. A woman might say he's "small boned". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    otherwise wed take it for Taylor.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had room I would take him in myself ..... but 3 cats are enough for me.

Bring Taylor over to see him sometime, he's a pretty cool cat.

I'll even toss a few free beers into the deal!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    Bring Taylor over to see him sometime, he's a pretty cool cat.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ya sure, then you say " hey daddy can take that cat home for you Taylor, " then he cries, *flip-off* im not fallin for that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll even toss a few free beers into the deal!!

[/ QUOTE ]Hmmmm, free beer & pussy. what time should i be there? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif where the hell ya been hiding out? havent heard from ya in weeks.

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ya sure, then you say " hey daddy can take that cat home for you Taylor, " then he cries,

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't cry if you take the cat home. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    where the hell ya been hiding out? havent heard from ya in weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been busy ... tryin to get some research papers published.

Work sucks, but it's the only way short of stealing that I can think of to make money. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stop in by yourself and check the cat out. He's going to the pound if I can't get rid of him. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

YOU BE S.O.L. jennie took in her friends rodent today /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    jennie took in her friends rodent today

[/ QUOTE ]

We can fix that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif