Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Pro Comp Lights

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Polaris, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

You can enter to win them by clicking here . /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I wasn't gonna tell you all because *I* want them, but I'm feeling particularly nice tonight. Good luck!

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I saw a lot of people on that board with only 1 post /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Just like yourself! I think it has something to do with the word "free" that attracts people, but just for that. I do almost all of my parts buying business from Ultimate, and am on the WI4WDA Board with the owner (Hank on the forums there) so I do what I can to send people his way. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Well, for all of those who read this post and didn't take the time to post up...your loss. Big83chevy4x4 was the winner with a whopping total posts of 1. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And, for you Andrea, STOP SCREWING UP MY ODDS OF WINNING, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif