Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Speach TV....Anyone else get it???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It is the biggest bunch of commie/liberal bullsh!t ever to be put on TV. I get it on Dish Network channel 9415.
    I check it out just to see how the enemy thinks. You would be amazed at the lies that are told on it.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I listened to NPR last night... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif I almost called, but I restrained myself, having only my company cell phone.

BTW, I couldn't help while listening to get the feeling these were people who never outgrew puberty. The way the guy was talking about George Bush was hideously childish and made the speaker look worse than it made GWB look. Self-defeatist, but I guess only in the minds of people that think about things.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

There is a local hippy/commie/liberal radio station here. They are always talking about the enviroment and how bad the logging is here and all that crap. We like to call their on air show and ask them what kind of houses they live in. They get real pissed when You mention all the underground diesel storage containers they have to run their generators for marijuana growing operations. The Green party is big around here as a matter of fact their Presidential candidate comes from My county /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Hopefully that prick will choke on a big ol chunk of tofu and get ran over by a Prius.