Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE STUFF & FOR SALE STUFF

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, May 26, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

FIRST THE FREE STUFF

-2 original K5 seats, no they dont have the bracketry on the bottom and the driver one leans back a bit, no they arent mint.

-1 253x10.5x16.5 tire and rim, good shape for spare.

-2 31x10.5x16.5 bf goodrich, 40-50% tread

-1 skill saw, i dont use it at all, it was just an old beater laying around.

-left and right side k5 panel skins made out of 1/4" plywood, fit very nice, I dont need them and hate to toss em if someone wants to cover them and use them, they currently have brown material on them.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif handle ratcheting come'along for the man with no winch and strong arms * * stolen * *

-left and right rear fender wells for chevy.

-4/blade ceiling fan, gold metal with wood blades & lights. works fine, I didnt like it & got new ones.

all this stuff is good, the JUNK got hauled off to the proper place, thought someone may want this stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR SALE STUFF

-50cc Honda mini trail, runs great, 3 speed automatic-$500.00 (my son is selling this, he bought it)

-2 mini bikes disassembled, 1 has good engine, 1 dont. this was part of a trade that I just took but didnt want, enough to make 1 good one and one with left frame and wheels, its the kind that uses a side shaft lawn mower engine. $50.00 for all

-K5 good tailgate with good glass. has window crank (no key) and all mounting hardware. one very small dent/ding $100.00

-NICE fridge, white, freezer on top kind. i got a larger side by side and dont need it $50.00 obo

-K5/pickup/Burban front bumper, very nice, chrome, no dents at all, also has the front stock push bars like cops have. $50.00

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifmonster ratcheting come'along, made by JET, i think its a 3 ton, good for the winchless and strong, has very long chain. * * stolen* *

* * sorry guys, our old house where this stuff was still at was broke into 2x in 2 days, of course they took tools /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the K5 side panels made out of wood.

Where exactly is Black Diamond, Wa? Up north is all I know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will be in Chehalis, Wa June 12th so maybe we could arrange something for then /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I will take the small come along and the ceiling fan if no one else has clamed them and i will pm you on that block if you are still interested in it.
    Rick

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    2 original K5 seats, no they dont have the bracketry on the bottom and the driver one leans back a bit, no they arent mint.

[/ QUOTE ]
    are they cloth or vinyl? can you get any pics of them?

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I am interested in the K5 side panels made out of wood. Where exactly is Black Diamond, Wa? Up north is all I know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI will be in Chehalis, Wa June 12th so maybe we could arrange something for then /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    my nephew lives in VC and I could send em down with him maybe /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ill ask when he's coming back ok.

6. uglychevyZZ4

Vinyl, and no they are at my old house still /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ah ok ill pass i don't like vinyl /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. JDBlazer454

Sounds good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If its not anytime soon I can come up and get them.

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I go to Tacoma and Bremerton at least once a week for work. I may be able to get those for you one day soon. I just got back from going up there today. If I had known, I might of been able to get them. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Hey Ugly...how far are you from Tacoma?

P.S. I'll be heading up next week (prolly Tues. or Wed.) and if someone could meet me somewhere close to Tacoma, I could pick up stuff for people. I'll be driving the burb.

10. JDBlazer454

That would be awesome /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I could even get you a couple of bucks for gas /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

15 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Alrighty..If we can make a hook up next week, I'll pick the stuff up for Jeff & Deanna. Anybody else got anything they need taken up? Brought back? I'll let you know if I have room. Kinda full on the way up, but I can make room for some stuff. I'll be empty on the way back except for Jeff & Deanna's stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

ok, best place to meet me is the exit 142-B at the flying J. my housse is wayy in the sticks, easy to get yer arse lost /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Cool. Hey you still have that skil saw kicking around? If so, I'll claim it. I have a shed to build soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

Ill have to check my PM's, not sure if its been claimed.

16. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ill have to check my PM's, not sure if its been claimed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might have asked for it, but I could always pick it from shane after he builds his shed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I could always pick it from shane after he builds his shed

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah man, if you claimed it, I can pick it up for you. Waiting on me to build my shed is a BAD plan /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It very well could take me longer to build my shed than it has for 'fumes to install his t-case. Lemme see /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif going on over a year now on that one /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Well, he did just get a new compressor so who knows....aw..who am I kidding.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Is the price for the 50cc Honda $50 or $500? If it's $50, I'll probably take it..........and hope that Shane can pick it up for me on his next trip. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

you wish /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he is selling it for 500.00 or trade for a good gokart, he just put a 200.00 new carb on it.

20. JDBlazer454

Geesh I feel special now just my stuff coming back /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Huge Thanks again I could go up and get it but how to squeeze them into our little econobox Galant without leaving a kid in exhange /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif