Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free T-shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just call 1 800 GMTruck .

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

And say what, gimmie a free shirt suckas? Is it a promotion or what? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to get that classic over on me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

We used to have our dispatch call that number once in a while and tell them it was a GM Roadside assistance program and that a stranded motorist needs a GM Certified wrecker. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Prob leftover LIke a Rock shirts.{I hate that line} /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. MOABDADC22

Or, for you fellow cops out there......run a 10-28 on Ohio Passenger DIR921. If your dispatcher can give that to you on the air without laughing...........then they have no sense of humor.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Want to enlighten us? Got's to be good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Got to have something to do with letter name desigination? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

8. MOABDADC22

Well, Ok, At the risk of hi-jacking this post...........
    Ohio DIR921 comes back on a 19xx Cadillac, registered to a Harry Dick /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif out of XXXXXcity, Ohio.

I put the XXXX's not to protect the owner, but because I am usually laghing so hard when the dispatchers give it, that I forgot everything except what is typed above.

I am laughing right now remembering all the new dispatchers that I have done this to.

It usually goes like this.............................. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

ME: "Delta (Dispatch), Charlie 22, 10-28 Ohio"

DISPATCH: "Go ahead Charlie 22"

ME: "Delta, Charlie 22, Ohio passenger David Ida Robert 9,2,1" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

DISPATCH: "Charlie 22,Delta, stand by"

(Pause)

(I am usually laughing by now) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

DISPATCH: "Charlie 22, Delta, 10-28 when ready...."

(there are usually two senior dispatchers in the room that can be heard on the radio laughing in the background.) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

ME: "Delta, Charlie 22, go ahead." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

DISPATCH: "Charlie, (laugh, snicker /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)......22, that returns on a (muffled laughter in the background /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif), break......"

(transmission ends briefly) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

DISPATCH: "Charlie 22, continuing,... that returns on a 19xx (laugh, giggle /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) Cadillac to a ....(laugh, snicker /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) Harry Dick (un-controlled laughter /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) out of XXXXcity Ohio, (more hysterical laughter in the background /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)....break"

Transmission ends briefly.....again) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

DISPATCH: "Charlie 22, Delta, can you please call dispatch?"

ME: "Delta, Charlie 22, 10-4" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

(The next transmission is inevitable)

SHIFT SUPERVISOR: Charlie 22, Sierra 14 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ........please call me when you are done with dispatch...... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif"

ME: "Sierra 14, Charlie 22, You are breaking up (crinkling potato chip bag next to the micrphone to simulate static on a 2 million dollar radio system?????) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif .....I will meet you later..... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif"

It is even funnier when you hear it in person. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hmmm, wonder if my brother knows about that? He would be the type to pull stuff like that, but I don't know if it would go over too good being that his community is somewhat a tight-a** Christian town.

And if I get hired where I want to go, I'm sure it won't go over too good either.

Ever heard the stories about running names such as George Walker Bush? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif