Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free T-Shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Polaris, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Hey gang! Check out Ultimate 4 Wheel Drive Performance for this year's first giveaway. They could use some conversation over there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I have one of these t-shirts and it's very nice. Red with silver lettering that says Ultimate 4 Wheel Drive Performance and their info. Good luck!

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now I just need to remember my log-in!

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Now I just need to remember my log-in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you got the login /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I sure miss being on here more /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I'm working full-time, away from home now. I enjoy it - Service Advisor so I'm close to a shop all day... but I am so out of touch with CK5! I hope everyone here is doing well. My Blazer is holding up alright. I went wheeling the weekend before last and did some more "body work" on it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey gang! Check out Ultimate 4 Wheel Drive Performance for this year's first giveaway. They could use some conversation over there . I have one of these t-shirts and it's very nice. Red with silver lettering that says Ultimate 4 Wheel Drive Performance and their info. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't bother, we all know I'm going
    to win it! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif