Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Tools take what you want

Discussion in 'The Tool Shed' started by kyser_soze, Jun 17, 2006.

1. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

......read the sign the neighbor had on his diveway on my way home from work. So I pull up and found a 1" cold chisle, a 8" drift punch, a 1 1/2" impact socket, and a metal strapping tool. The guy said that his dad got these and many other tools that he gave away befor I drove up, at a charity drawing 50 years ago. Too bad I had'nt gotten of work earlier, but I am well satisfied with my new free tools.:D

As I was leaving this guy loaded up a chain vise used for pipe at least 5" in dia. Tough luck, I have been thinking of getting one to strap down axels when I change out U-joints.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Nice score, the last things I found in the road were a pair of scisorrs and an entertainment center...

3. 85burbanator

85burbanator 1/2 ton status

i once found a brand new pair of channel lock pliers, the medium sixed ones. ole lady made me run a quarter mile back up the on ramp cause she kept askin why io wanted her top pull over instead of just doing it. wish i could find more good deals like that.