Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

free truck

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudslinger97116, Aug 17, 2004.

1. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

my co-worker needs to get rid of his 87 x-cab 4x4 ranger i have not seen it he say's it's real straight red 250k newer trans i think it's an auto motor leaks oil as fast as you put it in about 10 miles and it really starts knoking.so it needs to be trailerd to wherever you take it he said all someone needs to do is pay for lost title and transfer and it's yours /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifi think it has a 4.3 ltr?

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I'll take it...wheres it at?? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif with some fancy sawzall work I could make it a prerunner!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. mudslinger97116

yea thars what i was thinking too it's like a grand for 6"pre runner fenders and bed sides the truck is over by gijoes off corn.pass rd.in those newer apts. i'll pm you the owners # /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

dude thats sweet!! GI joes by cornelius pass is like seriously MAYBE a mile from my house!! I was thinkin I was gonna have to find someone to tow this for me! I'll give him a call today /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

If he don't want it ,Id be interested in some pics of the outside and interior.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. mudslinger97116

ok but it will be your standard 50 bucks and a six pack /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif