Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE Ttrail FENDERS 87-91 series...

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, Dec 3, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

YEP I have two RUST FREE fenders from a 89 v3500... they have been shaved and reinforced with 1/2" round rod on the lip... body work has been started... could be cleaned up for a driver... but are super nice for a trail rig...
    FREE to a ck5er...
    Im doing a frame off resto on one of my trucks and putting it back to stock...
    cam

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

if no one wants them, throw them in the pile also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

not to be greedy, just hate to see them go to waste /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. camiswelding

Will do jeff.... of course you might not see them until they have gone back to the earth /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

cam

and actually I think it will be kenny looking like fred sanford going down the road with your stuff!!!

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I'd happily take them, especially if there is a chance they could make the drive this way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got any pics?

KP

5. camiswelding

hi kyle... jeff has first dibs ... especially since I have a trailer going his way...If someone local needed them Jeff would understand...
    cam

6. rooferbret

rooferbret 1/2 ton status

Cam,
    Are those the fenders off the utility box truck?
    Those are sweet! If so i would like to jump to the front of the line. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Bret.

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Cam,
    Are those the fenders off the utility box truck?
    Those are sweet! If so i would like to jump to the front of the line. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Bret.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like it... I'd like them for the 1 ton I'm collecting parts for if no one else takes them.

8. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Can you post pics of the fenders? I realize others are lined up wanting them, based on the description if you don't mind I'd just like to see them. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. camiswelding

Yep they are the fenders off the one ton utility (which is now in 10000 pieces being frame off restod)
    Ill try to get some pics...
    they need finish bondo to make them pretty but all the hard stuff has been done...
    they are cut as high as k fenders can be and welded back together... the truck already has enough lift that I dont need them... but they look cool...
    kenny... I need a dually frame... back 2/3s/// I want to use the utility body off that truck and make it into a shop trailer... like my little service box trailer but bigger... have any leads?
    cam