Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*free* Who Wants My Body?

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by big_black_blazer, Jun 7, 2006.

1. big_black_blazer

big_black_blazer 1/2 ton status

i've been parting out my 89 blazer since december and now i'm down to just the body, which nobody around here wants. nobody even calls about it. the tub is near perfect, with little or no rust. the outside of the body is near perfect, no dents or rust, with fairly new black paint. Body only, no front cap or doors. rear glass gone but motor is good. good top with sliders. most of the red intereior is intact and good. If anybody wants it they can have it; i can't sell it, too lazy for ebay, and i don't have the heart to scrap it.

evan

theyopper@yahoo

2. MuddQueenK5

MuddQueenK5 Registered Member

I'll come take it off your hands n/p! PM me with all your contact information and I will take a trip down there with a trailer to get it. Is the floor lined with anything? (rhino-line, herculiner, etc.)

Would you have any pictures to show me also, thanks

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

you have to email him, he cannot reply here, he's not a member. I moved this post to this forum for him.

4. MuddQueenK5

MuddQueenK5 Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up, I did also e-mail. So, hopefully I get a reply! I am really looking forward to picking this up so...