Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Aug 28, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Today and Tomorrow only!!!!!!!!!!

We are cleaning out the shed of all our extra Chevy parts, its first come first gets no money to be exchanged help yourself kind of a deal. If its still here by Sunday night it goes in the scrap truck which is parked in the driveway.

We have drivelines, radiators, shims, front axle shafts, big block chevy heads, shifters, tow straps, hub caps, power steering boxs, car ramps, etc....there is so much I can't list it all.

Address is 20715 NE 109th St #4 (Ward Rd to Davis Rd, head east up Davis Rd which turns into 109th St, we are on the right hand side in the small strip of mobile homes, look for a chain link fence and a red For Sale sign, we are where the tow truck and flatbed 57 truck are). Phone number if you wish to call 360-885-2078. We will be here all day so please feel free to come up and say hi and take my crap /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

holy crap I'm on my way.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifCan't resist free stuff...I'll come up and say hey anyhow.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Sure, couple weeks before you get to it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Bet my friend is halfway back from Vancouver by now too /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. kennyw

Can anyone loan me $75 for gas to run down and save all these parts from scrap???

5. JDBlazer454

Also have an oak high chair that I am done with that needs to go /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

got any dana44 or 10 bolt front axles?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. smprider112

I just re-read and saw Power steering boxes?? By chance any 2wd ones /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif(lookin do do crossover)

8. JDBlazer454

Just one 4wd one left and for axles all I have are some axle shafts not the whole axle just parts we had laying around for those limp it home times.

Crawford and Fumes were up and pilfered a little /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif They took 3 front drivelines so there is 1 left, the radiators are gone, the fan shroud is gone, and 1 power steering box...oh and the tow straps went with Fumes...bet for a beer you could talk it out of him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Crawford has one awesome swb Chevy on Boggers /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Jeff is back to digging through it and stuff is getting added so feel free to call and find out the current pile's contents /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Let me know what's in the new pile when Jeff gets it sorted, maybe this time he'd be there for the beer I brought.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. JDBlazer454

He has added a couple of speakers (1 bazooka sub tube and 1 10 inch subwoofer in a bos), a Grant GT steering wheel...I think thats all I noticed different. The landlord has been over claiming some stuff too, he took the high chair and the winch cable and some chains /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

11. smprider112

all im looking for are axle shafts...u got 44's pr 10b's?

12. JDBlazer454

I am not sure..my best guess is they are 10 bolts since thats what we used to run but the 83 did have a dana 44 and we had some shafts for that /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif They are the short side and we also have one spindle.

13. JDBlazer454

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

What did those heads go to???I might take em.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn, to bad its so far for me to drive /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

16. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I'll swing by tomorrow morning and see whatcha got left! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

17. JDBlazer454

Great, the pile just keeps growing. I'd hate to junk some of this stuff. Some household items now as well......icecream maker, small tv, etc. Fumes, the heads are off of a 454 truck motor, mid 80's I think. They aren't anything special. For anyone interested in them, they are disasembled because they were magnafluxed, but have all the parts and they have no cracks. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Is 9 a.m. too early to show up?

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Is 9 a.m. too early to show up?

[/ QUOTE ] No it's always time for beer,,,whoops I mis -read that nevermind... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. kennyw

Maybe shane could grab a couple things for me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I could use the small TV really bad... I dont have any TV right now unless I go to a friends house /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Sounds like 'fumes got all the tow straps but if you came across another one I could use one of them too.