Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freebie Freebie Freebie!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Corey 78K5, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So today I was talking to this guy about trucks and such. I was telling Him that I have a Dana 44 3/4 ton in the front of My Blazer untill I can find a Dana 60. He told Me that He had one out of single wheel 89 V30 crew cab. I was like "wow You want to get rid of it". Then He said "yeah I have to get rid it cause My Dad is tired of all My parts laying around". So I said "how much" and He said "oh well You can just have it" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Then He said that there was the matching rear to go with it and that I could have that as well. I told him that that was cool since I already have 5 14 bolts. To top it all off He went and drove 30 miles to get it and bring it back /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'm still gonna make good with the guy cause that was just to cool. He also said that He has the 6.2 diesel out of the truck that needs to go so I need to go check that out and also check and see if there might be a 32 spline NP 205 in the works /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn, you lucky ass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif nice score /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. hawk368

hawk368 Registered Member

If the 6.2L's any good, I'm in the market for one. At least since this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

No fair! I have to completely buy, tear apart, and re-assemble whole trucks to get a 60 for free.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If the 6.2L's any good, I'm in the market for one. At least since this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah and so am I /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No fair! I have to completely buy, tear apart, and re-assemble whole trucks to get a 60 for free.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Not fair!!!!!! You of all people should not bitch about someone else scoring a deal on one seeing how You have every other one on the west coast. You 60 Whore /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I am hoping to find one of those deals my self...........you wanna send one my way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

Wealthy people, or just damn cool people. My cousins like that, he gave me an engine! Thats cool man, id throw him a little somthing.