Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freedom TrailRiders August trail ride

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by the beast, Jul 22, 2005.

1. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

Who: Open to all FTR members and Guests
    What: Monthly trail run
    Where: "Lakeview" in Southern RI
    When: August 13th, 8am meeting time
    How: Meeting point is at Bob Siwinski's shop in Westerly, RI. You can find directions and info about his shop at www.oceanstateoffroad.com

A few notes.

If you're a guest and would like to attend We'll ask that you fill out a "Guest waiver form" the day of the run.

If you'd like to become a member of FTR, or choose to after the run, we'll have applications avalible that day. Or you can download from the Membership section of the home page and bring with you.

After the run, we'll be heading back to Bob's shop to repair any carnage necessary, and talk about the day.

Hope to see you on the trail. :thumbsup:

2. bassin4507

bassin4507 Registered Member

I'll be there if I can make it, but I am due to leave on the 9th of August. I've never wheeled with a bunch of people before, or even anyone that has a semi-capable rig. Seems like I am always away when these events happen. Anything going on this weeekend?

3. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

We'd be happy to have you!!

Only thing going on this weekend, is wrenching to get ready for next weekend.... :doah: