Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freightliner hiring

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Oct 27, 2004.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

As most of you know, I went back to Freightliner in August... and haven't been seen since. I just wanted to put out the word that anybody looking for work should apply. They are hiring for production and for materials handlers. I know that the production workers start at $12.00/hr with benefits at 30 days(?). All ne hires will go to swing shift. It is a cool job building trucks. No real brain work in most parts of the plant, but good job. Just wanted to let y'all know.
    T-roy

2. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ditto for Warn Industries! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Especially swing & grave

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

To bad warn hire me back /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I tried to get on at Freightliner and they told me no cause I was overqualified and would quit the first time a good management job came along /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif... I will try Warn /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

see all that education screwed ya /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

yeah... all I want is a job to feed my family and maybe, maybe buy a toy or two. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

You could always leave off the part about college and have some retired uncle claim to be your boss for the last 3-4 years or something and give you a great reference /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Hmmm.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yes I'm Mr. Fumes, Ryans retarded Uncle, oh sure yes, Ryan was the best.. I remember this one time when he was just working away and just when I thought he was goin for the reach a round he gave me the dirty Sanchez... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifOh that Ryan what a hoot, great employee, he'd still have a job here with me if it wasn't for the lack of a prehensile tail, real shame although I sure love my new reeses monkies that took his spot, funny thing is, they taste nothing like chocolate covered peanut cup...Oh I'm sorry I seem to be rambling enough about me, You should definately hire Ryan for whatever it was he said he did, I don't know I wasn't paying any attention. If you need any further information I'll be at the Dr.s having some strange furry warts removed from my chodenal region... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

???????????
    Chevy Fumes...cross between Jed Clampit and Grocho Marks