Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

french military history, funny schtuff...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Feb 23, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

heard this on the radio last night (lionel)... and apparently a plain text version of it has been floating around as spam... anyway, heres a link to a complete military history of france. very funny stuff!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.beerlovercam.com/vivalafrance.htm

hehe, good times. I haven't liked France since 1986 (libya op...grrrr). Now that they are on the side of Saddam (saddam selling em the rights to hella cheap oil in exchange for help in getting the embrago lifted? french technology supporting the Iraqi nuclear program? French selling Iraq arms even after every sane person in the world realized that saddam was a madman?) . yikes, why ANYONE calls france an "ally" of the USA i have NO idea.

like my dad said about france back in '86... "next time the germans go to take em over, LET EM HAVE THE DAMN THING!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeppers, figured someone else had posted it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Still funny tho. I particularly like the part about how France is the only country ever to lose 2 wars vs Italians. LOL!!!

j

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Still funny tho. I particularly like the part about how France is the only country ever to lose 2 wars vs Italians. LOL!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's more embarrassing than voting democrat.