Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fresh 305; 14FF 3.73/open; 400SBC core

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bowtiepower00, Mar 16, 2004.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Like the title says...

305, just rebuilt, RV cam, runs and looks good. Painted Chevy orange. It was in the Nova I purchased a couple of months ago, ran great when I bought the car. The car is getting a BBC, so I don't need this motor. I can grab some casting numbers (block, or head) if anyones interested. $500

400 SBC Purchased about a year ago from another CK5 member. Ran when pulled, but has some miles on it and needs rebuilt. Once again, I can get some numbers if anyone's interested. It is a two bolt main out of a late seventies blazer, complete manifold to pan. $325

14FF Another CK5 purchase. 3.73 gears, open carrier. It's been lightly shaved and painted, and the drums have been removed in anticipation of a disk conversion. $100

All items are located in Okoboji IA (northwest corner of the state), I do not want to ship, but am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I can take some pics if anyone is interested as well. Thanks...