Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Friday Hi Pinion Chop Contest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Mar 17, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Okay ,,testing one two,,,

Jimminycricket has came down with some sort of Vanarial disease, like Crabbs or The Clap or what not, so ill be doing the chop tonight! :D Thats right, its going to be an easy kill for points, something from sesame street mabey. Real easy where my head is too big and what not.:D

Name the movie and give me the correct quote.

60.00 will be sent to the firefighter184 charity fund for his nephews in your name.

Current point holders:

chevyfumes = 2
    thezentree = 1
    3 on the tree = 1
    ryoken = 2 (go ryoken!) :haha:

Can someone please help me out with this mabey? I need a movie with a guy in a shower cap, and mabey some help. This isnt my thing! :D :haha:

J/K ,,,I hope everythings ok with you there James, get well soon, i hope everythings ok.Get well soon,,HP:thumb:

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:D Dammit Jimmi, i wanted you to do the shower cap one! This is gonna be extra terrible! Because your the best in here! Get well soon man, hope your ok.BTW he dosent have the clap, ha ha, i was just playing.:haha: Mabey Crabbs , but not the clap :D :haha: j/k