Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fridge boxes for soda: Yeay or nay?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dremu, May 15, 2005.

?

Fridge boxes for soda: Yeay or nay?

1. Yeay

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Nay

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I'm naked (and it's cold in my fridge)

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

As subject.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I shouldn't drink soda (or pop :grin: ) with braces, and my sister and mom only have 1 or 2 a week...so its no use taking of half a shelf for 12 cans... to last a few months...

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

no soda with braces?? no one ever told me that. I don't drink it much by choice. Maybe one soda a week.

So what are these fridge boxes? You mean the long ones that are like 2 cans tall?

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i usually take all the cans out and stack them along one edge no matter how they come. but most of the time i buy 6 or 8 packs.

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well I'm not a big soda drinker myself, and I'm more a fan of fountain drinks when I do drink it... HOWEVER, my parents bought me a 12 pack of Root Beer the other day, and I'm very excited about that...

There isn't any room in the fridge between my parent's drinks and all the food we have, but I usually dump the soda out of the can into a tall glass of ice anyway, so no need to refrigerate my soda :)

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i used to be a HUGE soda drinker, about a gallon a day.. yeah, i know.. ima get sick from it... blah blah blah, well im chanign that. now i drink a couple 20.oz a day.

NO CARBOARD OF ANY TYPE goes into my fridge. it costs ya bunch to bring paper to cold temps as it soaks them up big time. they also take up more space and are not worth it.

just me.
    but i have a TINY fridge now... so not much goes in it anyway
    Grant

7. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I like a several types, so to have a choise of drinks, I just take them out 3-4 (of each) at a time, and load up a section of one shelf. That way I have several to choose from, without having all of them taking up too much space. About the only drawback to it is wanting something like a big red, and going to the fridge to find out that I didn't re-stock 'em after I had the last one. :mad: I'm pretty good about it though, so it's usually not a problem, unless the wife or kids all get the same thing.

If it's not soda's then I'm drinking tea... or maybe some kool-aid I keep for the kiddos. Lemonaide ... cran-grape juice.. something other than water.

I'm not a big water drinker, at all. About the only time I drink a respectable amount of water is at a fire.. and then when the re-hab bus comes (for big fires) they have gatoraid onboard.

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Your not suposed to drink anything carbonated, it breaks down the particles in the cement.
    I've only had 2 sodas since I got them on... which was in december. So I'm doing good.
    My sister drank pop (or soda :grin: ) every weekend almost, and hers seemed fine.

Anyways......

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I buy my soda-pop in the fridge-paks. Just put the whole damn thing in the fridge and forget about it till you want a pop.

10. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

i drank good ole mountain dew every dang day, back when I had braces, never had a lick of trouble.

11. doc70sub

doc70sub 1/2 ton status

I drink MD hot.....gives it a little kick!!
    Doc