Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Friend dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cegusman, Apr 5, 2005.

1. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Heard it was a drug deal gone bad:(. Went to High School with him, didn't hang around him sence then thou. His brother is my hook-up at Orielly Auto Parts. RIP Jake:(
    Katy man sought in connection with shooting death

Detectives are searching for a Katy man in connection with a shooting death at a west Harris County home early Monday. Jacob Mixon, 23, was shot in the head at his girlfriend's home in the 18500 block of Denise Dale about 4:30 a.m., detectives said. His body was found in a bedroom after his girlfriend heard an argument and what she thought was a gunshot, Sheriff's Sgt. Bruce Williams said. A 25-year-old Katy man fled the home and has not been found. He had not been charged with the shooting later Monday.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3117749

2. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

I am so sorry to hear that. Just another bad side effect of drug use. I had a friend get shot and killed in Newark a few years back over the same kind of thing. I still get choked up whenever I look in my yearbook and see his picture. My condolences go out to all the friends and family of his.

3. adamforsythe

adamforsythe 1/2 ton status

I fell for you to man. A lot of my friends have died over the past few years (5). :frown1:
    The sucky think about it is I am just out of High School. :crazy: