Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

friend needs a truck

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by k5 krawler 50, May 16, 2004.

1. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

Hey, my buddy and i like to do some offroadin and trails and what not, and he just got some money to buy a truck. Its not a hole hell of a lot of money, but maybe enough to get him a stocker chevy truck. He was looking for a chevy between the years of 73-79 doesnt have be any thing that special, just something he can throw a lift on and run some of the local trails with me. if its a stick that would be a plus but doesnt have to be. It needs to meet smog in cali, and be able to pick it up or delivered some wheres in northern cali and northen nevada. If any one knows of any for sale in this area between the prices of 1400-1650.. maybe a little more.. not much though. Thanks for the help.

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

also, he cant buy any thing off of ebay.. tried that already.. so any thing besides ebay offers would be awesome.. again thanks for the help.

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    also, he cant buy any thing off of ebay.. tried that already.. so any thing besides ebay offers would be awesome.. again thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give a couple of days and I will find you something.
    I know I have one 79 K10 short bed 4wd now ready to go.
    $1600 the way it sits now running but will not pass smog, or $2000 ready to smog with smog already passing.
    PM me

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I have a truck that would fit your needs that I'm trying to sell. Its a 77 1/2 ton lwb 4x4. Its nothing special, but it runs good and is fairly straight. I have been driving it every day for the last two years. The trans is a little weak, but I have a replacement for it. I also have a 4" lift and some 35 inch tires I am planning on throwing on it to sell. I would take $1200 for it as is, or $1600 if I put the lift and tires on it. I've got pics somewhere. Let me know if you're interested.
    T-roy