Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Friend scores on truck, 65 year old lady gets arrested, & a really cute cop

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Aug 28, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Every night is an adventure at my house.

My friend scores a deal on a 1980 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a swapped in 402BB with headers, TH400, NP205 and really decent body for $500. We go in my Blazer and tow it to my house. (spotted a really cute girl near where we got the truck, but thats besides the point).

Get the truck home. About 2 hours later, as 3 of us are working on stuff, this Ford Expedition rounds the corner in front of my house, and scrapes against the rear corner of the truck we just towed home. She just keeps on driving.

Two friends quickly follow her to her house 3 blocks away, to confront her, only to find a 65 year old woman, completey wasted. She is in a very drunk state, and my friend with the truck calls the cops and waits at her house till the cops arrive (in the meantime, the lady goes in her house and takes a couple shots of more alcohol).

The cops come over to my house, to finsih gathering evidence for their report after they arrest the woman for driving drunk and a hit and run. I was blown away at the one cop... a very attractive girl about my age (early 20's), very cute. When she asked what the address here was, I was eager to respond to her, but had no good pickup lines or anything. Then they left.

So now, if insurance pays for a hit and run, he may actually make money off this $500 truck, a 65 year old drunk woman is in jail tonight, and I am stuck thinking about that very pretty cop.

We got a little work done, but not as much as planned for tonight.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Don't feel bad, I bet 14 other cave man looking guys hit on her already last night. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

did the drunk 65 yr old damage the vehicle she hit?

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Friend scores on truck with 65 year old lady & a really cute cop, gets arrested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you!!

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

so any pics of the cop /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

oh ya and the truck too i guess /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

No pics of the cop. Though I should have gotten one. The camera came up right after they left. My other two friends were even commenting about the other lady cop... but I think the younger blonde one was the cutest.

Unfortunately, no more interesting happenings tonight. Spent all day working on putting a truck together and cleaning the garage and playing parts salesman. Of course, some found some of my secret stashes, so I gave up some of my good parts. Got a "start" on organizing all the junk in my garage.

I was wondering if the neighbors might call the cops because of the big redneckfest in my backyard and all the traffic in and out. I was hoping that she might be on duty, too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif