Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Friend selling his Project: '72 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 frame up, minus motor.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 27, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Nov 14, 2001
    Friend selling his Project: \'72 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 frame up, minus motor.

A guy I know stopped by and told me he was selling his project truck. It's minus motor, but other than that, all the parts are there:

1972 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4, 14 bolt, Dana 44, 10" Suspension lift, TH350 tranny, NP205 T-case. Frame and all parts are either powdercoated or painted.

The last time I saw it in person, you could eat off any of the parts of this truck/frame. The body is off and ready for paint. He has all the parts for it. New body mounts, dual shocks, stabilizer, etc...

I didnt have time to write down everything he told me. He has approximately $8,000 into all the parts and supplies that he has sitting there. (not including the labor).

He wants $3500 for it, and needs it gone asap. I told him I'd tell people about it, so here it is. He's willing to work out payments also.

Phone # (509)238-2345 Ask for Brandon/leave message if needed.

I'd buy it if I had the money, throw a motor in it, paint everything, set the body on it and re-sell. To the right person, I know this truck could bring in some money. As-if I have the money or time though for another project.