Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

friends truck got broken into....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Dec 17, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

We were playing pool today, and my friends truck got broken into, passenger glass shattered... but nothing stolen, not his radio, subs or anyhting... they were bolted in. Anyway... so he's really pissed, and Its a really nice truck 90 nissan on 33's. But I guess the good thing is, hes selling me his subs and amp for like 100-200, he doenst wanna keep em cuse next time he might not get so lucky and that [censored] will get stolen. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif but im gunna offer more, cause hes in a pradicament, and that glass is gunna cost $$
    So I duno... weird how things work themselves through.

2. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Man, I hear Corpus is WAY worse than here for your car...I'd carriage bolt my stuff in for sure if I lived there...
    BTW, wanna do a Big Shell run when it gets warm? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Big Shell's fawkin awsome. That sux about the truck gettin broken into /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. My friend has used theft as a cover up for breaking his own window when he locked his keys in his bronco (there was alcohol involved and he broke the window with his elbow...) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif