Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Friggin Pissed Off!!!! Rumble At The Am/pm!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Poohbair, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

... So here is the scenario... I pull into the AM/PM to get gas. I drive a 98 Chev Cavalier, and I look about 17 even though I am 28. I start to pull up to the pump and a 45ish guy in a 2002ish 2wd Chev S10 starts pulling forward from the other pump (so we are nose to nose) he has already got gas and was leaving from the other pump. I had 3 cars behind me, he had none. He started pulling forward towards me telling me to back up. I told him no, i had cars behind me... for him to back up... then the bastard pulls forward and runs into my car! I told him "what the fu@k... back up" so he puts it in reverse, backs up about 18", puts it back in drive... and hits my car again (not very hard, but thats not the point...) so now $hit hits the fan... I throw the car in park and in about 3 seconds I am at his drivers window HAMMERING on it w/ my fist calling him every name in the book and begging him to get out of the car... he about $hit his pants and cant find reverse fast enough for his liking. Finally finds reverse and starts out backwards w/ eyes the size of coffee cups and me walking along side his truck SCREAMING profanities at him at telling him to get out. He finally guns it backwards and cranks the wheel, and goes to throw it in drive... by the time he got it in drive my foot had landed in the middle of his tailgate. Those things fold like a Pepsi can...:grin: . Off he goes w/ tires squeeling, i run back to my car to take chase only to find that either in the ruckus I locked the door, or my dog inside did... but either way I am locked out...w/ the car running, in the am/pm line... Oh well... A large crowd had gathered in the 3 min's it lasted, and they all came and told me that was sweet and that the guy was a jack off.

I was thinking that anyone w/ a set of balls big enough to intentionally run into someones car... TWICE... w/ them sitting in it should have balls big enough to get out of the rig when someone is calling you out, and trust me... im not a big guy but I think I could have held my own.

Now I know for all you purists out here, the smart / sensible thing would have been to take his plate # and turn him in, but...
    A) That doesn't make a good story
    B) I couldn't look at his plate, I was too busy looking for rocks to throw at him
    C) Nobody is going to run into ANY of my cars intentionally and not have me come UNGLUED!!!

Sorry about the long rant, but I am still pissed and this was 3 hours ago!!!!

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

What an A hole!!:mad: I would have reacted the same way. What person in there freakin right mind would do something like that??? Makes me sick thinking about it.

Good on you for sticking up for yourself, don't take that crap from anyone:mad: (unless there 10' tall and 400 pounds:grin: )

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ehh, sometimes ya can't help that stuff, people are idiots... over the years i've had some situations like that, less as time goes by..

shoulda flamethrowered him with the pump! ah, alright, maybe not a good idea.. :woot: :whistle: :ignore: :rotfl:

shoulda called the cops and reported a hit and run tho. just for the satisfaction of getting him in trouble....

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I know exactly where you're coming from, and I really don't wanna spoil your story, but be advised that you comitted several criminal acts and could face the following charges if some johnny-do-gooder in the parking lot took down YOUR tags and reported the incident to the federales:

1. Public disturbance
    2. Public mischief- property damage
    3. Common assault

Ask me how I know.....:doah: There's no worse feeling than doing something that you feel is righteous, only to become the bad guy the next day. Trust me on this one, brother.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Should have just got in the back of the truck and stretched ou for a standoff

Nothing is more irritating to people lookg for or a way out of a fight than non action and flippantness

6. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Everyone has moments when rational thought kicks in afterwards. He could have been in some trouble himself for ramming your vehicle, twice at that. It doesn't matter if it was a bump or not, if he used his vehicle then that was a real threat. When you started screaming his brain probably kicked in and told him just that, time to go. I'm 45 years old and I just committed a possible vehicular assault (or whatever they classify it as) in full view of the public. He certainly did not want to engage you any further and got the hell out of Dodge right quick.

I bet every guy on here has a story similar to yours. I know I do. Just be glad it wasn't worse, no weapons were pulled, and it didn't escalate into a crash up derby. Sounds like there was no damage to your car, your pup, or yourself. That's a good thing.

Everything happens for a reason. Makes you wonder if the door locked just so you couldn't get in and give chase. Who knows what could have happened then. It gave you a chance to diffuse and your here tonight to talk about it instead of a jail cell.

Glad your ok.

:waytogo:

Add On: Ha, Canmore, I love that line and I'll make a wish for Poohbair.

May a giant boot meet the S10 guy's little balls. At least you got his tailgate.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005
  7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

you know, door windows can be broken with a bare human hand, and no bleeding. i've done it before. i'd almost bet that he would have got the point then.

Can Can, he is possibly guilty of those charges, the other guy could potentially get into a lot more trouble.

assault with a deadly weapon
    reckless driving
    reckless endangerment of all of the patrons of said gas station
    oh, and we seem to have forgot, leaving the scene of an automobile accident.

the damage done as the guy was backing out was simply an attempt to get him to stay at the scene of the accident. the other guy left, no matter what the fault, if he left, its all on him. my cousin rear ended a mexican a year or so ago, and managed to get the plate #, the plate was ran, insurance info was obtained, and the insurance company of the guy who ran and wasnt at fault paid to have my cousin's truck fixed, no questions asked.

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, you're right. But when both parties get charged because bystanders are willing to fill out a statement for the po-po, it doesn't matter which guy did the worst stuff. Remember:

1. Two wrongs don't make a right(even if the other guy's balls deserve to meet your boot)

2. Lawyers are expensive, especially if you've been charged with a multiple.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Can Can get's an official backhand with a handfull of whitebread for using the phrase "po-po"

10. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Im am absoluty amazed somebody had the balls to actually run into pooh's ride not once, but twice. Not neccesarily pooh's ride, but anybody for that matter. God forbid somebody did that to me in my K5...... He'd $hit when the 42" tsl made it to his windshield.:D

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I think I might've reacted similarly, but around here, you're liable to get a muzzle in your face before he put it in reverse...

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im just curious ,what did he look like? I wonder what kind of funny face retard does something like that? Mabey he was in a life/death emergency type deal??? On second thought, mabey he wasnt because he could have backed out :confused:

I have a face/appearence in my mind of the guy,,id like to see if its anywhere close to what he actually lookes like.

Was he a young guy?

20ish?

13. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

No, not a young guy. This prick was around 45-50, gray hair and beard, wearing a button up long sleeve shirt. Not sure how big he was, i was too busy staring into his eyes as I yelled at him to get a good judgement on size... i didn't really care at the time. I am about 5'7", 145... in a teal blue 4dr Cavalier. I am sure the guy just wanted to prove to himself how big his balls were, just turns out that mine were bigger at that particular time...

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah that sucks. But, some people are just like that :crazy: most people are good in nature, underneath all there problems. Sounds like the guy has problems.I wouldnt let it get to you, it could have been anyone. Things will get better. jacob

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Nope.

Maybe.

The endangerment would be the same as reckless driving.

All I can say is that vigilante justice can be a good thing, but you handled it wrong; but great story.

But WTF can't someone do this stuff to me while I'm working? :D

16. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

ahh good times!:laugh: :D

[​IMG]

17. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool story. I've never had that happen here, but everybody has a gun and it would quickly escalate into the OK corral. Not that anybody would be necessarily hurt - everybody that I know has a gun and only a few ever actually shoot the things. Problem is that you never know...

18. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I have two things to say.... Good Job!!!:waytogo:

John

19. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Man i would be wicked pissed:angry1: :angry1: , If somebody pulled that crap with the MINI there wouldent be a straight panel on his truck, curtosy of my little billy club i keep behind me seat, now if it was the truck, i would be laughing cause he would have tottally messed up his truck :)

20. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Really? I got tagged with assualt with a deadly weapon when i was riding my 3 wheeler, long story short she said(girl riding horse who fell off cause she dosent know how to ride) i was peeling out and dooing wheelies, but any body who looked at my trike(old ass honda big red) know that thing had never popped a wheelie in it's life, but i still got charged with that, and reckless driving, and child endangerment( had her little sister with her)