Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

From a friend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 15, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hi everybody

I am asking a little favor here. This NO KILL shelter has lost it's lease and is in desperate need to find another place
    for the animals that they have rescued from shelters and other life ending or threatening situations. They have done
    a wonderful job and we need them to be able to continue. Please at least go to the link and read it for yourself. If
    you cannot donate would you at least forward this on to some friends? It means a lot to the animals that have
    already gone through so much. A $5.00 donation will buy one foot of property. It's not a lot of money but if we all
    chip in we can really make a difference.

Texas is NOT known for having a whole lot of sympathy for animals. So what NO KILL shelters they have must be
    kept going. For the sake of the animals who have suffered enough.

Please find it in your heart to at least forward this to at least one friend and ask them to do the same. Sometimes
    $5.00 is a lot for some people and we completely understand. You will still be of help by at least helping us spread
    the word and hopefully some people can at least donate $5.00.

Thanks for your help in advance from both myself and those animals that have been lucky enough to get a second
    chance.

Respectfully,

Cindy

Click here: Fundraising
    http://www.noahs-ark-sanctuary.org./help.htm

2. MXmastermike

MXmastermike 1/2 ton status

aw man i was hoping for a punchline