Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

from neon to ricer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OffRoadOhio, Mar 20, 2003.

1. OffRoadOhio

OffRoadOhio Registered Member

a kid in auto collision with me at school, is transforming his neon, hood scoop on the roof, cofee can exhuast, shaved handles, wipers, center brake light, added a spoiler, flames from the bottom up, and a flamed dash... and the teahcer is making me help...... 18 inch crome rims....lord help me.. I wish I was still working on that 4 door k30, 6.2 diesel.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd refuce stating it's against my religous belifes to do that to a car !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. OffRoadOhio

If I could afford to I would, but i'm trying to earna scholarship to wyotech and I need all the grades I can get, and at wyo i'll ahv emore ricers to do, so i best get used to it till I am out of school... I will keep them all in my prayers though

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I could afford to I would, but i'm trying to earna scholarship to wyotech and I need all the grades I can get, and at wyo i'll ahv emore ricers to do, so i best get used to it till I am out of school... I will keep them all in my prayers though

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a really good attitude to have /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

I have a friend who likes the "Euro" cars. I appreciate all the time, effort and money has tied up in the car (he actually did alot more than apply stickers and a wing), but I would never own one. I respect the man and his passion for his "different" taste in cars. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. OffRoadOhio

6. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

DUDE!!
    [​IMG]

7. OffRoadOhio

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

You need to change with the times my man, it may not be your favorite thing in the world but you have the right outlook on things at this point. Especially the schooling part, I have a few friends that went to Wyotech and other trade schools. Let me tell ya, I wish I had had that opprotunity. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I don't agree with most of the things I do to "cars" on a day to day basis but if someone is going to pay me to do it.........sign me up! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. OffRoadOhio

[​IMG]

Ok guys, here is the new way the trunk opens... GAY ROD...
    Thats the owne rin the right of the pic, and my precious 4door k30 in the background I got pulled from workin on to work on this damn car.

10. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

Neon + Ricer = Nicer. :scoff: I think not.....
    But it's better then those FWD thingies with a 4' wing on the back. Or maybe it's a dual purpose trunk lid........... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I wish I could learn how to do custom stuff like that. Even if it's on a ricer, if you ever wanted to do street rods, that stuff carries over. Nobody here can tell you that street rods aren't cool. I think you're lucky.

12. OffRoadOhio

[ QUOTE ]
    Neon + Ricer = Nicer. :scoff: I think not.....
    But it's better then those FWD thingies with a 4' wing on the back. Or maybe it's a dual purpose trunk lid........... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a wing comming for it, thats why he has the trunk like that so the wing stays upright when lifted. he also has a body kit and air ram hood comming

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

what's up with the scoop on the roof /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

NEONS RULE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Rule what ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

I was being sarcastic, I can be that way since I own one... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was being sarcastic too. Just messin' with ya.

18. ChevyCaGal

I know, hence the /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. OffRoadOhio

[ QUOTE ]
    what's up with the scoop on the roof /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

he said to "make it look cool"

oh and of course the extra 15 HP he will get

20. OffRoadOhio

after long hours of work on that ugly neon I had to do, I finally got something more to my liking.. a dirt track car. Here it is after (left to righ in pic) Dustin Coen, Joe Sheppard, and I painted it.

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of my cousins race car that I helped paint also.

[​IMG]