Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

From Phoenix Area to LA Area

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mini_mull, Mar 24, 2005.

1. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

I'll be going from Queen Creek, AZ(Southeast of Mesa) to Alhambra, CA(Between LA and Pasadena) on Monday, March 28th. That's this Monday. If anyone needs anything taken that way, we could really use some gas money.:grin: Post up or PM me. We'll have an almost empty Suburban from the 2nd seat back, plus a hitch hauler.

2. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

I don't need anything but you'll be in my area. I live on the boarder of LA and Alhambra.

3. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Nice lookin' burly burb, suprised I've never seen it around. I'm actually in Alhambra most of the time right now, but only until the end of May, then I'll be in AZ for good. I'm closer to the border of S. Pas and San Marino, maybe that's why I don't recognize your sub, I know I'd remember it if I saw it, you don't see many trucks like that around LA. BTW, what's that thing on the rear quarter drivers side?

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

Thankds. I'm right off of Freemont and commonwealth. I usually don't drive the sub to much except for a couple of days a week. I’ll be driving it today to school ( Pasadena city college ) I should swing on by sometime before you leave and we can check out each others trucks.

5. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Mines still stock, so there's not much to see, decent shape though for an '87. I'd like to check out your truck sometime though. I'm planning to do a 4" lift, too, but haven't decided whether to do all spring or spring/shackle, so it'd be cool to see what the shackle flip looks like installed. PM me sometime.