Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

front and back seat roll bars

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by ashleydaniel20, Apr 30, 2007.

1. ashleydaniel20

ashleydaniel20 Registered Member

I bought a 78 blazer about 2 years ago, it had front and rear roll bars over the seats. Anybody interested? would consider trades. Looking for 4.56, 4.88, or 5.13 gears and or locker for dana44 front or 12 bolt rear, if no locker also carrier. obo. just sitting going to waste. I can post pics if interested. I also have lift blocks, and th350 to np203 adapter left as well. Open for ideas as welll for trades???

2. bigjimmy82

bigjimmy82 1/2 ton status Premium Member

pics please

3. ashleydaniel20

I'll try to have pics up tomarrow. I went and pulled them from the shed, front is in good shape, back will need the bottom plate replaced I have 1/4" plate or 1/4" angle to replace it with. I will include this as well but not weld it on. Pics will hopefully tell you everything you want to know. Thanks Brad

4. gmcjimmy4x4

gmcjimmy4x4 1/2 ton status

how much do you want for them? Will they fit a 91 jimmy?

5. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

PICsssssss

6. ashleydaniel20

sorry about that, computer was down for a few days, as well as I went out of town for 3 days out of town. I don't know if they will fit a 91. I bought a 78 blazer for the drive train and they were in it. If anyone wants to see them I am located in Lafayette, Indiana 47905. I just got my digital camera so I will try to figure out how to get the pics up(not very computer smart). As far as how much $, make an offer, money or trade for tires, rims(6 lug), gears, or??? if you have any questions you can call me @ 765-412-2772, I can't always answer if I'm @ work so leave a message w/ name & # and I will return it. Thanks

7. ashleydaniel20

I took some pics tonight, digital camera wont come on so I have to get the film developed.