Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front bumper, spare tire, spare tire mounting bracket, sway bar w/ discon's

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 87GMCJimmy, Jan 19, 2004.

1. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Front bumper, spare tire, spare tire mounting bracket, sway bar w/ discon\'s

I got a good chrome front bumper - free
    spare tire - 31x10.5 on 6 lug rim - free (tires pretty crappy but worked as a spare)
    stock internal spare tire carrier - free
    smog pump - free
    sway bar and brackets with ORD disconnect kit and new bushings (not free) 75obo - EDIT the disconnect kit is sold, the swaybar and bracket are free but I gave away the bushing with the disconnects.

Most this stuff I don't want to ship, just wanted to offer it up hear before taking it to the dump.

Mike

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Re: Front bumper, spare tire, spare tire mounting bracket, sway bar w/ discon\'s

I want the tire carrier Mike. I will come by some time and pick it up. I have to return your manual and plastic bin to you anyway. Later

Harley

3. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale 1/2 ton status

Re: Front bumper, spare tire, spare tire mounting bracket, sway bar w/ discon\'s

Will you sell just that disconnect kit? I don't need the sway bar, have two of those already!

4. 87GMCJimmy

Sure, I want to see your truck, well just the engine, anyway. I took mine throuh emissions and got tags for it today. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Just need to get the rear locker installed and find a spare tire and I'm ready for the easy trails. Need some armor before the harder ones and I'm not sure if I'll ever take the marv line.

We could meet somewhere inbetween or I work at 19th ave north Deer Valley road, it's a little closer to you then the house.

Mike

5. 87GMCJimmy

It might be sold locally, I'll keep you in mind if it doesn't.

Thanks,
    Mike

6. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Whatever works for me. I passed emissions yesterday and my registration papers will be in tomorrows mail. It took a couple tries because I was trying to sneak by without hooking up some of the lines from the vacuum canister, but it didn't work. I rigged up something that looked somewhat right and I passed.

What size spare tire you need? I am going to have a couple of BFG MT's that I am not going to be needing soon. They are low on tread and a little old but they hold air (one leaks from a screw hole in the tread block) but you are welcome to 1 or both if you need them. They are 35x12.5x15's. Let me know when and where is good for you. Thanks

Harley

7. 87GMCJimmy

I need a 35in tire on a 16inch or larger rim. I haven't ground the calipers and not sure I want to just for a spare. If you have/find something let me know.

Mike

8. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

would you take 45 for the discos shipped?

9. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

I'm interested in the following:

I got a good chrome front bumper - free

Do you have pics of it and does it come with the mounting brackets? I'll pay for shipping if the bumper is scratch and dent free. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Doug