Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

front bumper

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by leik0010, Sep 26, 2001.

1. leik0010

leik0010 Newbie

Cam anyone tell me where I can find a decent front bumper for a '72 blazer similar to the smitty built bumper made for the 73-91 blazers. Whether anyone makes one or where I might have one built.

2. Check with Kennesaw Mountain Accessories at http://www.kenmtn.com they can build one to fit your needs and the example they e-mailed to me was bad ass. I think Burt was the one who introduced me to Kennesaw.

1969 C20 4x4
    4" lift, 35x12.50x16 Super Swamper SSR's

3. harry

harry 1/2 ton status

I got the same one as burt did.. They are nice..

harry
    69k5

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Yup KMA is the one I got a few yrs ago, actually almost 2 now. wow time flys. anyway Kyle was his name I think and he made it to the spec I needed.even got blinkers in it. i did have to modify it a little to get a winch to fit under the grill but that was my fault not KMA's. I have a body lift so i told him I wanted it high and as tight to the grill as he could get it and he did just that. keep in mind at the time i ordered mine it took over 6weeks to get it. but it is solid built tuff! I have had very good luck so far.
    I have pics here www.geocities.com/baja/5099