Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front Fender Questions...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 91K5, Mar 17, 2001.

1. 91K5

91K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Guys,
    When I bought my '91 Blazer a little over a year ago, whoever owned it before me had run into, or had been run into, and I just finally noticed the other day that the whole passenger side front fender is pushed back (towards the rear of the truck). I looked around this afternoon to see what it would take to loosen and push it back forward again where it belongs, and was wondering if anyone has a manual that covers this and could let me know about how many bolts i'm gonna have to loosen, and where their locations are. I saw a bunch of bolts that I can't tell if they are part of the fender or not, and could use a little help.

Thanks in advance!

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I had basically the same problem here is quote from Grim.
    .<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

If you open the door there is one bolt visible above the top hinge. there should be a couple shims under it. There is another bolt that on the 73-80 is under the hood on the cowel. I think on the newer trucks you might have to pull the cowel fill pannel beween the windshild and hood to get at those bolts. there is also one bolt at the bottom of the fender into the rocker. you have to get under the truck to see it.

<hr></blockquote>

<font color=blue>Professional <font color=red>JEEP EATER</font color=red> it's a population control thing.</font color=blue>[​IMG]