Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front Floor Panel Replacement

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by therobzilla, Dec 4, 2001.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Another question,

It's time to replace both floor panels on my 72 Blazer. I am not a welder, and I need these panels desperately repalced before I can continue with the final steps of finishing my Blazer. It's been a while since I wheeled and I'm dying for a trip.

Back on track. Anyway, I need to find either a member or a member who knows someone to replace these panels. I am willing to work right along side who ever is repairing is needed. Instead of picking up the yellow pages, I would sure like to use someone who a member has used or you know "Know a Guy who Knows a Guy" secenaro, that need some Christmas spending money.

I live in Tempe, AZ and am up for sugestions.

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance.

therobzilla

therobzilla@hotmail.com

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by therobzilla on 12/04/01 12:14 AM.</FONT></P>

2. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

Sorry I can't help with the welding. But I was wondering where is a good place to get quality replacement floors? I would like to do the same thing this winter.

Good luck in your quest,

Rod

<a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/72BlazerodsOldChevyTruckPage/truckstuffforsale.msnw?Page=1>http://communities.msn.com/72BlazerodsOldChevyTruckPage/truckstuffforsale.msnw?Page=1</a>

3. blazin72

blazin72 1/2 ton status

I made the ones for my floor, went to a heavier gage metel.
    Took some time, If you can find replacement thats the way to go welding it in is the easy part. If I lived closer I would help
    Good luck

Blazin 72
    1972 K5 350 vortec, 4 inch lift, with nothing else important.