Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front spring bushings

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Russ, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Stephen,
    I have trashed my front spring bushings and having some difficulty finding the replacement part number. The bushings came with the greasable bolt kit that I got from ORD about 3 or 4 years ago. I am running National springs up front and they have 1 1/8" eyes on the main leaf. I ordered a set of Energy Suspension replacement bushings from a local speed shop (#3.2132R), supposed to be for other than Skyjacker or Superlift, but when they got here they are too big. I am guessing that the National's must be the same size as the Skyjacker/Superlift's. Which bushings do you sell for your greasable bolt kit and do you sell the bushings seperately?
    Thanks for the help.

Russ

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You can get your bushings however you want from them, and yes they'll sell them seperately. Give them a call.

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We do sell replacements, no problem, just call us. If you have the part #'s off the bushings you are replacing, that will help us out, otherwise, we can go off the dimensions. It sounds like you need a kit for SL/SJ springs which is pretty standard.