Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front spring pad spacing.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ryan Melton, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Ryan Melton

Ryan Melton Registered Member

I need the exact width of the front spring pad pin holes on a Front Chevy Dana 60. I think it's 32.5" exactly but I need to know for sure. My Dodge Dana 44 making a grinding sound is a bad thing. And it has those great wheel bearings and full time 4 wheel drive so if any one wants it I would cut you a good deal : ^ ) It would make a good boat anchor!

2. Ryan Melton

Ryan Melton Registered Member

Hey,

Somebody please help me out. I'm fabricating upper shackle hangars and front spring hangars for 52" rear springs and will be using an upper Chevy frame shackle bushing and need to know if width is different from dodges so I can adjust spring spacing if needed. I have about an inch or so I can move pin spacing by changing dimensions on mounts.

3. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

My Chev D60's spring pads are 31.5" c/l to c/l of spring pads. The rear 14ff are 40" c/l to c/l. Hope this helps

Brian
    89KBlazer

Build it Right or Don't build it at all!!