Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Front SRW 35 spline Dana 60

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by blk87K5, Apr 5, 2005.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Dec 26, 2001
    Front Chevy D60 SRW. Fullwidth w/stock leafspring perches. 4.10 gears, open carrier. I also have a spool that could be installed for the right price.

Here is a list of parts that are LIKE NEW with only one wheeling trip on them:

spicer 35spline inners
    spicer 35spline outers
    (2)5-806x spicer u-joints(Brand new, never ran, just installed to replace 332x-joints)
    Warn 35spl. drive flanges (Caps have scratches from rocks)
    Calipers, pads, rotors
    all wheel bearings/seals
    lug studs

This axle also has very trick knuckles built by Campbell Ent. they are of stock casting, but heavily reinforced and have steering arms built in. They were built for high steer with the tie rod mounted on the steering arms with one single ended ram, but can be modified for whatever you need. There is no bracketry on the housing. Also included will be a stock tie-rod. Included are pics of the knuckles . The center section was also clearanced/shaved. Basically complete ready to bolt up less steering!! This axle is very clean, freshly painted, like I said with only 1 run on most of the parts.

$1850 prefer pick up, can deliver within reasonable distance, or shipped on buyers expense. Located in Wichita Falls, TX. I will entertain REASONABLE offers.

Here is a picture of the knuckles (alum. tie rod is NOT included):

The picture is a little decieving, but the brace added on to the knuckles is actually about an inch thick.