Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Frozen Lake (Pactola) in the Black Hills

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG]

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just wish it wasn't so cloudy today. Ended up racing a snow storm home. About 20 mins after I took that pic, it started to white out in the hills on the far end of Pactola. So I hauled arse home befor I could get cough in a white out up in the hills !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Right now, I can't see the other side of the street out my window for all the snow comming down.

4. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

Is the ice fishing still good in back of the cove near the cabin? Or was it a boat dock? I'm not sure exactly if it was a cabin or not. I was stationed there almost 20 years ago. We used to live out on 44 by the fireworks stand near the racetrack.

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Remember back in the late 80's when that lake was like 75' low? I like Pactola, but prefer Pig Beach at Angastora!!! Not that was a fun party place. The ironic thing is the guy who lives across from me here in Colorado Springs is from Rapid City originally & used to party at Pig Beach also. Small world, eh!
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif