Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: 1954 Chevy 210 Deluxe !!PICS!!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by big94gmc, Jun 28, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I'm putting this out for a friend of mine. I will describe it to the best of my knowledge. Contact me, and I will put you in touch with Jayson.

He's selling a '54 Chevy, all parts on the vehicle are year-specific. It is a complete car - everything is there. It has a 235 cid I-6. Battery is dead from having sat for a while. I'm not clear as to what the specific problem with the distributor is, but the distributor needs some attention to run smooth (thus, it doesn't run and would be best to trailer it away). 3-spd auto tranny, column shifted. The windshield wipers have been converted from vacuum operated to electric operated, and the 6 volt electic system on the vehicle has been converted to 12 volt. There are new bushings and bearing on the front end. New Monroe shocks at all four corners. New gas tank, sending unit, and fuel lines. The interior is clean, and in great shape. No cuts, tears, or blemishes on the white and black seats, carpet, dashes, or headliner. The gas gauge is inop, but that might be attributed to the 12v, not 6v, issue, and should be a simple fix. Same goes for the analog clock that is on the dash. The car is not equiped with air conditioning, but the heater blower doesn't blow. The only rust that we know of is underneath the drivers side floor pan, and above the passenger rear wheel well. The drivers side window is spider-wedded in the lower corner.

The car is currently registered in FL as a classic. The bank currently holds the title, and sale of the vehicle nets title. It is located in Pensacola, FL 32506, and delivery in whole or partial might be considered if cost of travel is covered. He is asking $8,500/neg. for the '54. Like I said before, contact me, and I will put you in touch with him. Here's pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Seller is very motivated. Price reduced to $7000/obo in hopes for a quick sale. Please spread the word if you or someone you know might be interested. 'Preciate it, folks.

3. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

It is.... Can't help but feel a little bit 40's/50's gangster-ish when you're riding in it. Now it just need a home. Anyone?

5. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Let 's bring this one up, too.... Spread the word for interest, please.

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Still up for sale.