Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: 1999 Chevy Suburban 4x4

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by big94gmc, Jun 28, 2005.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I am helping a friend sell his '99 Sub. Contact me, and I will put you in touch with Craig. He's a motivated seller; price is negotiable.

He's selling a '99 Chevy Suburban, Vortec 350, auto tranny, push-button 4wd. Engine fires right up, and sounds/idles/drives very smooth. Truck has power windows/locks/mirrors/seats/keyless entry. Has both active and passive alarm system (GM installed). CD/cassette player. Overhead console. Leather. Third row seating. Dual A/C (front and rear controls). Rear barn doors. Tires have about 70% tread life left on 'em. Truck comes with everything you see: Brush guard, bug shield, VentShades, roof rack, running boards, towing package/hitch, etc etc. It has 129,xxx highway miles on it, drives from here to Tampa every other weekend without a problem. No accidents, all paint is still from the factory. Had a new transmission (GM installed) 19,000 miles ago. The leather is worn on the drivers seat, but no huge gapping holes. The carpet it stained in the passenger foot well, and some small spots in the rear (it's a kid-hauler). There are a few dings on the body, but all are very slight. The Sub will be completely detailed before sale, so stains and whatnot should not be an issue.

The truck is located in Pensacola FL. Delivery might be considered if cost of travel is covered. He is asking $11,000/neg. Please don't contact me and ask if he'll take $5,000.... :rolleyes: He's motivated to sell, all reasonable offers will strongly be considered. Make an offer if you're looking for a nice, reliable family hauler. Please get in touch with me, and I'll put you in touch with him. Here's pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Let's take this to the top, also. Same with this one, the seller wants to see it move. Please spread the word.

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Seller is very motivated! Wants to sell. Get ahold of me if ya'd like a country cadillac.

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Take this to the top.... Make me an offer, gentlemen.

5. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

No one? I had kind figured dudes on this site would be all over a truck like this. Hmmh.... :o

6. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

His lose if your gain.... Country Cadillac, anyone?

7. toddol1971

toddol1971 Registered Member

I'll bump it for ya. No offence, but i think he's a little high with the price. Maybe around 8000.00 would make it move. Good luck

8. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Then offer him something around that.... He wants it gone. It does blue book for just over 11K, and it's worth every bit of it. The thing is pimp!