Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: 76-91 Blazer Half-Convertible fiberglass top $110

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by botboy, Sep 1, 2004.

1. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

Got an offer in on an Xtant tonneau for my blazer, want to get rid of the hard top because it only takes up space in storage and I can't take it off or put it on by myself, I would rather use & have my blazer look like a truck anyways.

Black hardtop off an '83 K5, fiberglass, all glass good, weatherstripping in good shape, doesn't leak when bolted down, 1 small crack in fiberglass near rear PS side (not structural) where it rests on the "bedside" of the blazer. Paints in descent shape, driver condition. Will deliver for $20 + gas to within 150 miles of either Delano, MN or Ames IA (or anywhere in between).

botboy60 (at) hotmail (dot) com. Since its going to have to be picked up or delivered cash would be preferred payment.

2. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

Not trying to flame on you, but $110???? good luck with that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not trying to flame on you, but $110???? good luck with that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have three of them if you want to sell mine too... I've even got a '73 topper with no cracks and a smoothed half topper for the newer styles. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good luck with your sale.

4. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

You want it for less, make me an offer. Exterior is in good shape, I figured OBO was implied...they seem to go for $80-130 on ebaymotors.

5. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

Rob (uglychevy) just cut his up and scrapped it a few weeks ago cuz no one wanted it for FREE /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif