Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: 82 K5 Project in Az.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K5 NUTT, Nov 29, 2004.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Fellow board member solazk5 is havin some puter problems and can't access the site...and it looks like he might be movin to colorado so he needs to lighten the load...

Here is what he has...some assembly required...

1982 K5 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif...frame up resto. $5000.00
    What you get...82 K5 rolling chassis...frame has been bead blasted and painted with ERF (End Rust Forever). 8" lift...kayline soft top...completely camo'd with cucv bumpers...rebuilt vortec 350 roller motor...brand new gm vortec heads...brand new GMPP vortec tbi manifold...new gm balancer...serp belt mounting brackets...7747 tbi ecm...painless tbi harness...brand new tbi fuel tank/pump/and sending unit for tbi...New gm dash pad and door panels...fact high back buckets...new tuffy console...am/fm cd player by pioneer and satelite radio set up...14 B FF with 4.10 gears/all new disc brake set up (brand new calipers...rotors....mounts and lines from az kickin)...front dana 443/4 ton with 4.10's and flat top knuckles with new rotors and calipers. Used TH400 with 400 version NP205 that needs to be gone thru allthough they came out of a running truck...she is about 80% complete and this list doesn't cover all of it and the description does not do it justice....photos ava via email at azstomper@cox.net....

There are a few CK5 members besides myself that have gotten to peek at the project /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif....just ask Marv Springer!!!

Doug W.

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I have seen this project.... and it's a beauty!

Doug.... have Dave get some pics... No way to do this thing justice w/out some photos.

Marv

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Dave like me has no clue how to do that marv...i could send you a few if you don't mind...

DW

4. marv_springer

5. marv_springer

6. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

7. chevy_addict

chevy_addict 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a sweet lookin' blazer, I wish I had 5K.....and the room for one more project /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif