Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: '95 S10 reg cab 2.2 5spd 2wd $1400

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by big94gmc, Oct 16, 2006.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I have a '95 S10, 2.2, 5 speed, 2wd, regular cab, short bed p/u truck for sale. It needs a clutch installed, but I have a NIB throw-out bearing, pressure plate, and clutch disc that will be included with the sale of the truck. This truck would make a good, cheap, economical work truck, or a good starting platform for a project vehicle. The previous owner stripped the stereo out of the truck, and in doing so, cut holes in the door panels to remove the speakers. I'll include with the sale a set of both driver's and passenger's inside door panels, unmolested. There is no stereo in the truck, only a factory head unit. The truck could use a paint job, as the previous owner sanded down the black paint (there is evidence this truck has been at least three different colors, FYI) that's on the truck, and didn't do anything past that. As well, I'll include a complete driver's side door, since the pins and bushings could stand to be replaced, and the B pillar on that door is cracked (never seen metal split like this, but it's split nonetheless, so I'll include a door that doesn't need that much in-depth work). I have a clear FL title. I think I covered everything applicable. Let me know if you have any questions. Chances are I'll have the new clutch installed by the time of the sale, but I am not promising that, due to being at the mercy of friends assistance. $1400 for the truck as it is, and I MAY be able to assist in the delivery....maybe. I can get some pics if needed.

AIM "big94GMC"
    yahoo IM "big94gmc"
    rufneck53 @ hotmail dot com

Located in Pensacola, FL 32506

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Here're some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]