Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: Axle, driveshafts, 4" lift springs, speakers, Fluke meter

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by SCJimmy, Feb 11, 2004.

1. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

FS: Axle, driveshafts, 4\" lift springs, speakers, Fluke meter

10 bolt front axle from an '89 GMC Jimmy fullsize. 3.42 ratio
    Axle was rebuilt with new Moog tierod and draglink, new Perfect Circle ball joints, Warn premium hubs, brake rotors, pads, and calipers. It also has a 4" raised steering arm. I rebuilt the axle, and drove the truck for 2 months before the rear gov lock blew up. Truck sat for 3 months while I got a D60 and 14bff together for it. Axle was stored at a friend's garage (thought he was buying it) outside. Everything's in great shape, rotors need the rust knocked off of them, probably needs calipers again, since the ass-nut didn't plug them up when it went outside.
    $400 worth of new parts in it, gears and shafts good, will sell for $300 Prefer pick-up, willing to meet or deliver in SC-NC-GA areas.

Rough Country 4" front lift springs. ran for 1 month, then went to Tuff country EZ rides with the new D60. Complete with like-new bushings installed. $100+ride

1 pair of MTX Blue Thunder truck boxes. Three way, with a 10" bass driver in the front, mid and tweet in the top. Angles to fit behind truck seat. Work good, look their age, exterior banged up. $30+ride

Front/rear drive shafts off of an '89 GMC Jimmy full size. (241 x-fer case)
    Decent shape and straight, slip-yoke rear had new joints before I went SYE. Good for trail spares or ??? $40/both+ride

Pair of D60 spring plates. Went with TonyP angled plates and shims, don't need them. $45+ride

Fluke 867B Graphical Multimeter Recent ni-cads, carry/storage case, charger. This meter is similar to the scope meter, but with limited scope functions. It does have different graphical trending, frequency, duty cycle, and logic functions. Case shows some wear, the meter works great. $580 ( Compare to new pricing )

Set of stock F/R springs from '89. great shape, free to good home. You pick up.

PM me for questions, pictures.

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Re: FS: Axle, driveshafts, 4\" lift springs, speakers, Fluke meter

possible shipping on the lift springs to 33905??
    i have a feeling it wont be worth the cost..

3. aztec777

aztec777 1/2 ton status

Is the front driveline for a 208/10 bolt? If it is will you sell it seperate? How much shipped to 89434? Thanks.

Steve

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ttt... answer on springs?

5. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

PM sent to you, Confedneck...

Aztec777, the shafts are from a 241 TC, don't know if it will work for you, yes, I will seperate.

6. Dale fan

Dale fan 1/2 ton status

I may be interested in that rear shaft if you want to split them up. I dropped you a PM.