Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FS: Fishing gear...rods, reels, tackle...selling as a package

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 77Jimmy, Sep 13, 2003.

1. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Wanted to give the CK5 crew a crack at this before I put it on eBay. Want to sell this stuff to someone who can put it to good use…yourself, spouse, kids, grandkids, etc.. I got into fishing pretty heavy a ways back and then got interested in other things. All of this stuff has seen the water less than 10 times so it’s basically brand new. The rods have been stored away in the original rod tubes from Cabela’s. They look, feel, and bend like the day they were purchased. The reels and lures have been stored away in the tackle box. In the pics, you will see a plastic container at the bottom of the tackle box. Way back when, I placed some spinner baits and various plastic worms, frogs, shad, etc, in that container. I thought it would be a good idea at the time to soak everything in fish scent oil. Well, I guess as some point, either the plastic container leaked or the fish scent oil bottle leaked (or both). Bottom line is everything has been well preserved needless to say. It didn’t damage the reels at all…the cardboard boxes the reels were in soaked it all up…the reels are good as the day they were purchased. I cleaned up the bottom of the tackle box as best as I could. Pics of everything below in <font color="blue"> blue </font> . If for some reason you can't get to the pics, PM me w/ your email address and I'll email you the pics.

I’d like to sell all of this as a package for $125 obo. I plan on shipping the tackle box and reels in one box, and shipping both rods in one of the Cabela’s rod tubes (unless you want me to ship each rod in its own tube; you may have another use for the other tube). I have no idea on what shipping would be on the rod tubes so give me a little time to get shipping quotes if you’re interested.

2 ROD AND REEL COMBOS:
    #1. Baitcaster (I used this for bass fishing)
    <font color="green"> Reel: </font> Abu Garcia amBassadeur Lite Plus w/ Magtrax Control baitcaster reel; gear ratio 5.1:1: capacity 100 yds of 12 lb line
    <font color="purple"> Rod: </font> Berkley Bionix Graphite X-15 5’6” Lure 1/4-5/8 oz, 10-20 lb line, Medium Action baitcaster

#2. Spinning (I used this for trout and crappie fishing)
    <font color="green"> Reel: </font> Penn 220GR Graphite spinning reel, 750 degree rear drag, gear ratio 5.3:1, capacity 130 yds of 6 lb line
    <font color="purple"> Rod: </font> Kunnan Spiraltech Graphite Ultralight 2-6 lb line, 5’0”

TACKLE BOX AND LURES: lures #1 lures #2
    Fennwick 1100 tackle box
    3 Rat-L-Trap lures
    2 topwater plastic rats
    1 Hula Popper
    1 Heddon Baby Zara
    1 Heddon Tiny Torpedo
    1 Heddon Zara II
    2 Jitterbugs
    4 crankbaits (various depths)
    2 Devil’s Horse topwater
    2 buzzbaits
    3 spinnerbaits and assorted plastic worms, frogs, shad &amp; weights (in the plastic container in the bottom of the tackle box; they’ve been soaking in fish scent spray for a long time)
    1 Overland Fisherman’s Friend multi-tool

2. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

3. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Lower price...$100 OBO. Someone put this stuff to use please. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif